Fortress Roofing & Exteriors Ltd. is currently looking to add a few roofing crews to our team. We are currently paying above-average rates as well as bonuses for crews that demonstrate excellence in their work. If you consider yourself to be above average in your workmanship and professionalism and meet the requirements below – please fill out our online trade application or send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not share our rates with applicants until they are qualified.
Fortress Roofing strives to be above average in the exterior contracting industry. We believe that this is largely accomplished by hiring the best tradespeople, whom we carefully select. As a member of the Fortress team, you will be part of a great organization that takes pride in every aspect of job completion.
All crews must meet the following minimum criteria:
1. Own a current City of Calgary business license.
2. Have a designated Supervisor who will be on jobs at minimum 80% of the time
3. Have a minimum 2 million liability insurance
4. Have own (unmarked) vehicles that are clean, free of damage and in sound mechanical condition
5. Have own tools, ladders and other equipment in good working order
6. Have all PPE Equipment required by OH&S Safety Standards
7. Ensure that all workers comply with company procedures and adhere to building code standards
8. Ensure all workers have up to date fall protection and first aid certification
9. Be covered by WCB on all workers, and provide a clearance to Fortress Roofing each pay period
In addition to the requirements above, workers will be required to complete a Sub Contractor Agreement and provide proof of all certifications before receiving their first work order. All crews must comply with OH&S safety procedures including the use of protective equipment and process involved to complete daily hazard assessments, toolbox meetings, fall protection plans and other documents as required. To apply please fill out our online trade application form or email your information to email@example.com.
View original article here Source