All Auto Sales is looking to add a sales representative to our team! This is a full time permanent position, and the applicant must have at least 1 year experience in sales.
Automobile Salesperson Job Responsibilities:
Sells automobiles by understanding and demonstrating characteristics, capabilities, and features; developing and qualifying buyers; closing sales.
Automobile Salesperson Job Duties:
• Understands automobiles by studying characteristics, capabilities, and features; comparing and contrasting competitive models; inspecting automobiles.
• Develops buyers by maintaining rapport with previous customers; suggesting trade-ins; meeting prospects at community activities; greeting drop-ins; responding to inquiries; recommending sales campaigns and promotions.
• Qualifies buyers by understanding buyer’s requirements and interests; matching requirements and interests to various models; building rapport.
• Demonstrates automobiles by explaining characteristics, capabilities, and features; taking drives; explaining warranties and services.
• Closes sales by overcoming objections; asking for sales; negotiating price; completing sales or purchase contracts; explaining provisions; explaining and offering warranties, services, and financing; collects payment; delivers automobile.
• Provides sales management information by completing reports.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
• Enhances dealership reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Automobile Salesperson Skills and Qualifications:
Meeting Sales Goals, Motivation for Sales, Selling to Customer Needs, Financial Skills, Documentation Skills, Scheduling, Telephone Skills, Listening, Verbal Communication, Customer Focus, Job Knowledge, valid drivers license, Provincial AMVIC certificate or willing to get one.
If you fit the qualifications please email your resume @ email@example.com
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted, thank you.
View original article here Source