Dent Squad (Dent & Paint Squad Calgary) is looking for a permanent fulltime competent Journeyman Automotive Refinisher (Painter), who is tired of working for the big production banner shops with a revolving door, and wants to lead in a smaller team environment where your many years of experience can be devoted to providing superior quality and customer service.
We specialize in Paintless Dent repair- Hail damage repair, and smaller collisions, bumper replacements, panel repairs and painting. During hail repair season a lot of hood replacements, blend fenders, replace roof skins and repair pulled paint from PDR. While we do accept complete paint jobs and the occasional restoration… this is generally limited to the winter months more as fill-in work. Our busy season is opposite from the big collision shops, and winter vacations are encouraged.
• Red seal journeyman refinisher (at minimum) with over 10 years experience.
• Computer skills, especially with Audatex, Mitchell and our custom in-house shop management and estimating software.
• Leadership in all areas, organization skills, attention to detail, customer service, estimating abilities.
• Positive attitude and team player, who takes great pride in their work!
• Take charge of the day to day operations of the bodyshop.
• Valid drivers license with good record
What we offer:
• A competitive salary ( base plus performance) or ???
• Sunlife benefits
• A small group of professionals working together in a clean environment.
• A path to ownership for the right person
Apply by resume ONLY
View original article here Source