Our company, a small public accounting firm located in the NE, is currently looking for a receptionist / bookkeeper to join our team. Our office hours are Monday to Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
• Attention to detail and time management skills
• Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook)
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills are a must
• Previous customer service experience
• Knowledge of Quickbooks and Sage50 would be an asset
• Enrolment in, or graduation from, a post-secondary accounting program would be an asset
• Greet clients, answer phone and direct calls, and filing
• Assist with various small projects
• Maintaining calendar, scheduling, and planning for meetings
• Responding to general business inquiries, and providing relevant and accurate information to clients
• Assist with payroll for clients
• Sort, document, and record data in bookkeeping software
• Maintain general ledgers and reconcile accounts
Please reply with your resume, cover letter, and salary expectations based on full time hours.
We thank all applicants, but only those being considered will be contacted.
View original article here Source