Our client is currently recruiting for a QA Tester. The role will involve:
The Quality Assurance consultant will be responsible for the creation, presentation, and promotion of deliverables, including but not limited to the following:
•Documented test strategies, test plans and test cases
•Knowledge repository to support streamlined testing
•Decision¬making framework and supporting tools to enable a risk¬based test strategy
•Recommendations for improving application testing, sustainment and lifecycle management practices
•Recommendations for the continued evolution of quality assurance practices
1. Fifteen (15) years’ experience acting in the role of a Quality Assurance Analyst;
2. Fifteen (15) years’ experience with capturing requirements, test cases, manual and automated tests as appropriate, and defect management;
3. Seven (7) years’ experience in automation tools such as HP Unified Functional Testing (both GUI and API mode) and experience in HP Application Lifecycle Management.
4. Seven (7) years’ experience with QA project management;
5. Ten (10) years’ experience with hands-on testing, creation of test plans and documentation of results. 6. Six (6) year’s experience with the management of the QA function and test teams.
7. Three (3) years’ experience with risk-based testing models
8. Five (5) years’ experience with MS Office upgrades, such as Office 2007/2010 to Office 2013/2016/2019/Office 365 ProPlus (on prem);
9. Five (5) years’ experience with migrating applications on Windows 7, Windows 10 and Citrix XenApp.
10. Five (5) years’ experience with migrating browser-based applications on Internet Explorer, Edge and Chrome.
11. Seven (7) years’ experience with HP Unified Functional Testing (UFT) and HP ALM test management tools.
12. Three (3) years’ experience with IT Service Management Suites (such as Remedy, ServiceNow).
13. Certification in Quality Assurance or Software Testing.
Note: Submissions must provide a sumary breakdown of the number of years of experience in each of the Essential Skills and Desired Skills, as well as specific details of that experience as referenced to the resume.
1. Strong verbal and written communication skills to communicate both internally and externally with personnel at all levels;
2. Ability to disseminate information to various audiences, technical or non-technical;
3. Proven ability to collaborate with multiple teams and clients;
4. Able to support multiple concurrent projects; and
5. Demonstrated business knowledge in a wide range of business functions related to municipal government or other equivalent endeavours.
6. Experience with municipal or other government organizations or equivalent.
7. Experience with application portfolio management (APM) processes or methodologies.
8. Experience with application lifecycle management processes and methodologies.
9. Experience with application support processes and methodologies.
10. Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies.
11. Experience with PowerBI Report Server.
Please contact our recruitment team Govind or Candice with your resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Thank you for your time and interest.
P.S. Don’t forget that when you update your profile on Randstad.ca it helps us find you faster when we do have roles that match your skills! So even if this role isn’t for you please update your profile so we can find you!
We look forward to supporting you in your job search!
View original article here Source