Millennium Energy Services (MES)is seeking field truck operator for Blow Out Preventer (BOP) testing, you will be pressure testing BOP equipment, assorted valves, flanges, hoses as well as checking for leaks and deficiencies. You will be providing detail reports to the drilling supervisor which are critical to the timely and efficient drilling operation. Testing is required at any time of day to suit the drilling schedule and requires periods of 24 hour on call, significant drive times, attention to detail, and knowledge of the drilling industry.
· 2 – 4 years of drilling rig experience (drillers experience is an asset) (the right candidate will be trained)
· Operate and maintain all Field Units to MES standards.
· 24 Hour on-call availability and ready to travel
· Strong journey management and driving skills.
· Effective communicator with co-workers and subordinates
· Ability to follow instructions and clearly communicate.
· Responsible for maintaining a clean work environment
· Mechanically inclined with strong troubleshooting skills
· Ability to oversee site safety and required precautions
· Ability to perform strenuous activities, work long hours and overtime
· Working outside in the elements.
· Valid class 5 driver’s license.
· Computer skills
Valid certificates: First Aid, H2S Alive, CSO
Wage will be finalized upon hiring. As this is negotiable.
View original article here Source