SNOW REMOVAL LABOURER needed for our sidewalk crew. The job would include shoveling, using back pack blowers, snow throwers and sweepers plus the occasional yard work. We are a fun and fast growing snow removal and landscaping company with a lot of chances for advancement. We have been in business for 18 years and thrive to attain long lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with out employees. We can offer part time employment for the winter season, as well as full time year round opportunities in lawn care and landscaping construction for the right person. We care about our employees and we realize you have bills to pay so we guarantee you a small salary and we also try to keep our guys busy with junk removal and renovations when it doesn’t snow to give them more hours.
– Reliable, honest and willing to work early mornings and weekends if needed
– Fun, enthusiastic and enjoyable to work with
– Must be physically fit and able to work outside in cold winter conditions
– Must be able to work independently as well as a team player
– Must have own transportation/vehicle (NOT Calgary transit)
– Previous snow removal experience is an asset
– Experience operating a skid steer/plow is an asset
We will start you off at $17+/hr depending on experience. We pay our employees twice a month.
If you’re enthusiastic, hard-working and fun – please apply, we would love to welcome you to our team!
Send a copy of your resume and let us know why you would like to work for us.
View original article here Source