We are hiring New Construction Residential HVAC Installers!
Get the Royal Treatment with our Fast, Affordable Plumbing, Furnace, and Air Conditioning Services.
We are proudly known to be a leading and trusted Albertan company established since 1970. We have been servicing the Calgary Metropolitan Region, Cochrane, Airdrie, Chestermere, Strathmore, Okotoks, Black Diamond, Bragg Creek, High River and more for over 30 years!
What We Do
We are a team of home service experts who go the extra mile to ensure peak performance for your home’s plumbing, heating and air conditioning and electrical systems.
What You Do
You will diagnose install and service heating systems. You may be responsible for ensuring completion of 1 or more stages of the process either rough-in, finish, gas fitting or service.
What Your Job Entails
• Maintain communication with your team, manager, and New Construction Coordinator.
• Take care to maintain a clean, safe, and efficient working environment.
• Read blueprints, drawings and specifications for heating and AC systems.
• On-site installation and testing of heating and AC systems.
• Clean up and remove service items and waste from premises.
• Properly complete paperwork.
• Have and maintain a clean driving record.
• Participate in training allowing you to grow and develop as a professional.
Desired Qualifications and Skills
• Residential new constructions installation experience.
• 2nd year to Journeyman Sheetmetal worker.
• Basic service, electrical and AC knowledge considered an important asset
• A valid class 5 driver’s license with a suitable driving abstract as our service techs are required to drive company service vehicles.
• Must be able to provide own tools. Tool assistance program available as well.
• Must be able and willing to hold a positive, safe, and professional attitude.
What We Offer:
• Sign-on bonus of $4,000
• Company van that is taken home every day.
• Additional Health and Dental Benefits – we pay 50% for you and your family’s insurance premiums for health, dental, life insurance, and long-term disability.
• New technology, including an iPhone, iPad & access to integrated software.
• A family. This is last on the list because it’s most important. We care about our team, and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. You’ll come to love our company outings, and you’ll build life-long friendships at Knight’s.
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make this career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Please send your resume and cover letter to the attention of Knight Plumbing, Heating and AC and for further information please visit www.knightplumbing.ca.
View original article here Source