Our Calgary enterprise client is seeking to hire a SharePoint Developer to join their team, on a 10-month contract with the potential for extension. Apply to this amazing SharePoint Developer opportunity today by contacting our recruitment team or clicking on the apply button below.
During the escalated COVID-19 pandemic, the contract worker will be allowed to work remotely.
In addition, to creation a collaborative online environment, the successful candidate will need to guide the development of effective collection mechanisms/intakes to assist Corporate Initiatives with the collection of data from across the organization. This role will also assist in the implementation of the developed tools into the Next Cycle process and other CI initiatives.
– Analysis and resolution of client issues/requirements
– Work with support team to design, develop, deploy, and support custom solutions based on Microsoft/Office 365, SharePoint, Power Platform (specifically around PowerApp and Power Automate), and Azure technologies using approved web/mobile programming languages and frameworks
– Follow City standards and processes
– Monitor and action support tickets, working with clients to resolve issues/requests
– Provide experience-based guidance on custom solutions (e.g. apps, services, workflow development) in Microsoft/Office 365, SharePoint, Power Platform and/or Azure
– Share industry best practices regarding how to organize/use SharePoint Online and Teams.
– Attend team meetings and provide status and timesheet reporting on a timely basis
Experience working in a municipal government or other large organizations.
2. Intermediate level experience working on Modern User Interface of SharePoint Online.
4. Experience with SharePoint and Azure as a solution platform including solution design, deployment and administration.
5. Experience with moderate to complex SharePoint Collaboration Sites.
6. Microsoft certification as a Teamwork Administrator Associate; Power Platform Developer Associate and/or a Power Platform App Maker Associated would be considered an asset.
7. Experience resolving complex issues and performing root cause analysis.
8. Strong communication skills (listening, written, and verbal).
9. Ability to manage multiple competing priorities and tight deadlines.
10. Strong customer service skills.
11. Ability to work independently.
Please contact our recruitment team Govind or Candice with your resume at: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your time and interest.
P.S. Don’t forget that when you update your profile on Randstad.ca it helps us find you faster when we do have roles that match your skills! So even if this role isn’t for you please update your profile so we can find you!
We look forward to supporting you in your job search!
View original article here Source