Our growing metal decking installation company is looking to add to our crew.
Some knowledge or experience in the industry is preferred, but not required. Applicants must have valid fall arrest, be comfortable working at heights with a good sense of safety awareness and have a willingness to work in extreme outdoor weather conditions. Applicants will also need to have own vehicle to get to jobs.
Job duties include:
• Lay out, measure, and mark dimensions and reference lines on sheet metal according to drawings or templates
• Welding and cutting sheet metal
• Fabricate or alter parts at construction sites using crimpers and hammers
• Maintain equipment, making repairs and modifications when necessary
• Load deck material for installation
• Other general duties as required
This work is very tough and physically demanding, but pays well with opportunity for growth and advancement in an industry that’s always in demand.
We have a lot of projects ongoing so work is full time, mon-fri with some overtime, weekends and out of town work required. Wage is based on experience and performance.
If interested, please reply to this ad with resume or outline of experience and we will contact those that match the desired criteria.
Amac Contracting Ltd.
View original article here Source