Our OBGYN practice is expanding with the addition of new physicians. We are looking for a part-time/full-time Medical Office Assistant. The successful candidate will be responsible for clinical and administrative duties. We’re looking for a team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment and enjoys working directly with people. If you have experience in the medical field, you might be perfect for this position.
• Update and maintain patients’ health records
• Assist with answering phone calls, faxing, photocopying, and scanning
• Assist patients with scheduling and coordinating appointment
• Collaborate with doctors to help with medical examinations and schedule tests
• Clerical experience as a MOA with knowledge of medical software would be an asset
• Knowledge of medical terminology would be preferable
• Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Ability to communicate and follow verbal and written instructions with accuracy
• Excellent work attendance record, reliability, and flexibility
• Knowledge of HIA (Health Information Act) & FOIP (Freedom of Information and Privacy)
Please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline is March 2nd, 2020.