Are you a 4th or 5th class power engineer with experience in high rise building and equipment maintenance? Are you looking to utilize your mechanical prowess to help provide relief to an established maintenance team? Do you thrive in a high-energy, collaborative team environment?
Randstad is currently seeking a Maintenance Technician for a temporary position in Calgary, Alberta. This position is available to cover a leave of absence but offers full time hours at a competitive rate. In this position, you are responsible for providing tenants with high-level customer service while completing maintenance on various building equipment, so the ideal candidate will have strong communication skills and be able to present themselves in a professional manner.
– Monday to Friday, pick your start time 7 am or 8 am (8 hour days)
– Competitive industry pay, paid weekly on Fridays
– Opportunity to work for one of the largest real estate managers in the world
– Benefits available from day one, even with the temporary contract
– Additional positions available after completion of this contract
– 4th or 5th class power engineer certification required
– previous experience performing preventative maintenance in a multi-story complex (high-rise preferred)
– knowledge of plumbing, and electrical installations, and their repairs
– experienced with equipment such as pumps, motors, chillers, boilers, and air handling equipment
– knowledge of building automation systems, controls, and instrumentation an asset
– must have strong communication skills both written and verbal in the English language
**Must be able to pass a criminal background check**
If you are interested in this opportunity there are 2 easy ways to apply:
1. Apply directly to this job ad with an updated version of your resume
2. Send your resume directly to keisha.kelly@randstad for consideration
Not the right position for you?
We thank all applicants for expressing interest in the above Maintenance Technician opportunity; however, only those candidates who meet the above requirements will be contacted for an interview.
Our skilled trades team is always looking for ticketed tradespeople for work in Calgary and Southern Alberta, you can send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for other opportunities.
Alternatively, you can visit our website at www.randstad.ca to view all of our current openings from all of our lines of business including Technologies, Engineering, Business Services, Professionals, and Light Industrial.
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.
View original article here Source