We are currently searching for machine operators and labourers for a manufacturing/fabrication company in south east Calgary. This is a temporary to permanent opportunity with very competitive pay range of $20 to $24 per hour, in a fantastic company that is a leader in its field.
You will be using a shearing machine and table blender to form steel into the required size and shape, and lifting up to 50lbs. Previous experience of the specific machines is not required as full training is given. However, you do need to have great manual dexterity, be able to learn quickly, be used to physical work lifting up to 50lbs, and have a positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
The location is south east Calgary, and is not transit accessible so a vehicle is required to get to work. Morning and evening shifts are available.
Why you want this job?
• Temporary position that will become permanent
• Morning or evening shifts available
• Very competitive pay at $20 to $24 per hour
• The opportunity to learn new skills
• The opportunity to develop a long term career with a leading company
• Positive working environment with a very friendly and motivated team
Experience that you will need:
• You need at least 6 months experience of working in a physical role
• You must be able to lift up to 50lbs
• You are able to quickly learn processes and how to operate new equipment
• Manual dexterity is important
• If you have operated machinery before, that will be an asset
• Most importantly, a positive can-do attitude is required
What you will be doing as a machine operator and labourer:
• Moving steel bars to the required work station
• Using a shearing machine and table blender to form steel into the required size and shape
If you have the experience detailed above, and are interested in finding out more, we would love to chat with you immediately. You can apply online, or by email, or by phone. Full details are below:
** Online: Apply directly to this job advert or register yourself online at www.randstad.ca
** Email: send your resume directly to the following consultants, stating the job role in the email subject line: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
** Phone: Call Randstad and ask for Jayne or Mikendra at 403-235-4046
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.