We are looking for a 2nd year apprentice for,
Installing, repairing, and completing connections for sewer and water pipes, plumbing fixtures, and other systems.
• Identify and locate leaks.
• Install backwater valves/ backflow preventers.
• Complete thorough inspection and testing of plumbing systems for safety, functionality, and code compliance; including sewer pipe camera inspections and water line pressure testing.
• Lead by example in ensuring company policies, core values, and culture are being consistently achieved; support and assist on-site team members: laborers, pipe layers, foreman.
• General job set-up, site clean-up, and materials removal.
• Support on-site coordination of manpower, materials, and equipment to complete the project.
• Take direction and follow instructions.
• Maintain a safe job site, remove or attend to safety hazards as they become known.
• Support environmental stewardship and adherence to all regulations throughout the construction process.
• Work with the Foreman/Safety Department to investigate damage, incidents, or near misses on the worksite and ensure proper procedures are carried out according to the Company’s HS&E Program.
• Valid Class 5 Drivers License with a clean abstract; personal reliable transportation.
• Must be punctual and dependable.
• General knowledge of mechanical systems, equipment repair, and preventative maintenance procedures is an asset.
• Ability to work in physically demanding conditions; 10 to 12-hour days.
• Understanding of, and adherence to construction procedure and safety practices.
• Concrete (form, mixing, pouring), minor fill finishing, and basic landscaping.
• Ability to operate hand and power tools.
TerraBurst is an underground infrastructure contractor specializing in sewer and water rehabilitation and replacements. We maintain a market leader position through our value approach driven by innovation, customer centricity, high-quality upgrades, and honest solutions. firstname.lastname@example.org
View original article here Source