We are more than just your local restaurant. We are a collection of hardworking small-business owners, students working part-time, career builders, and active seniors getting the most out of life.
If this sounds like something you want to be a part of, apply today!
**Although prior work experience at a Subway Sandwich restaurant is preferred, new applicants are more than welcome to apply**
You are trustworthy and have trust in others. You find joy in the details and believe good quality is what keeps guests coming back. You remain cool, calm and collected in a fast-paced environment. You understand there is no “I” in team and thrive in social situations. You’re always willing to learn and grow. You get that service isn’t a transaction, it’s about connection. That a smile can make all the difference in someone’s day. It’s genuine, and it’s who you are.
We are sure that you have an idea about what working with us is like, but just in case here are some of the highlights on what your job will entail:
• Greeting guests, taking orders and processing payments
• Preparing food and drinks
• Managing delivery and mobile orders
• Assembling orders and packaging take-out and delivery
• Keeping all surfaces clean and sanitary to ensure the safety for our guests, fellow crew members, and yourself
Whether you are working in the kitchen or at the front counter you are a part of a dynamic team that works together to deliver an exceptional guest experience.
Working with us means that you will have the opportunity to earn and learn, flexibility, and a safe and inclusive work environment. What this means in practice is:
• Flexible hours/shifts that suit your needs
• A safe, respectful and inclusive workplace
• Bring your authentic self to work – welcoming people of every age, background, and culture – just like the guests who visit our restaurants every day.
View original article here Source