Long haul Truck Driver Needed for Canada and USA


We are hiring long haul truck drivers for Canada and USA
Driver must cross Border with Canadian Passport or USA visa
minimum 2 years experience
We provide LMIA if you have minimum 2 years experience and valid USA visa

Dedicated lanes
new equipment
Top Industry pay
all miles paid
lots of miles

View original article here Source