We have an immediate opportunity for a customer driven, community engaged and results oriented individual to join our team as a Liquor Sales Associate. This role is critical to providing a superior shopping experience by interacting with customers in an enthusiastic, solution focused and knowledgeable approach. Ensuring stock is replenished on shelves, process sales at the register and adhering to all Liquor policies and procedures are critical to success in this position.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Experience providing exceptional service
• Strong desire to learn new skills
• Ability to follow procedures and policies regarding the sale of Liquor
• Physically fit, able to lift heavy items
• Willing to comply with regulatory requirements and company policies
• Passion for customer service and community involvement
• Must be of legal age to sell Liquor products
• Must have a valid ProServe Certificate
• Able to work on night shifts (till mid night) and weekends
Align on Purpose and Strategy from management
Drive the Growth
Execute with Excellence
Replies without resume will be ignored.
View original article here Source