****Job Posting is VALID until January 22, 2022.
Hiring Full Time LPN to work on 10-12 hours per shift (36-48 hours per week).
Work Schedule: 5:30 AM – 4:30 PM (Monday to Thursday) or 4am-4pm. (Monday to Wednesday)
Work Location: Private Home Care in Northwest Calgary.
Training is provided.
Will start on last week of January 2022.
Benefits: EI / CPP / WCB coverage / Paid 4% Vacation / Paid 1.5 Stat Holiday / Paid 1.5 OT
– Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
– Must have First Aid / CPR Certificate
– Experienced with special need child
– Experienced working in a home setting environment
– COMPASSIONATE, caring, HONEST, trustworthy, PUNCTUAL, responsible, FLEXIBLE, matured, hardworking, NEAT, Jolly person
– Must have drivers license and have car for own transportation.
– REQUIRED CURRENT Criminal Background Check
Duties are but not limited to:
– Daily assessment of the clients
– prepare and administer medications
– prepare formula / feeding
– accompany clients to medical appointments / outdoor activities
– provide daily bathing, dressing and grooming
– assist in daily activities such as exercises, standing, music therapy, online class etc.
– maintain cleanliness in working area / room of the patient
– recording, charting and endorsing to the next HCA / LPN / Mom
– supervise Health Care Aides.
– almost one on one client care.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CURRENT RESUME AND REFERENCES.
SCREENING INTERVIEW WILL BE CONDUCTED THRU Zoom.
Only serious applicants will apply.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $25.00 /hour
We strictly follow AHS covid restrictions.
We provide PPEs and hand sanitizer.
View original article here Source