GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB
Granite installation technician, responsible for the installation crew (you and a helper).
4 years (minimum), related experience and/or training
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Ensure the crew performs a WOW thought installation service!
• Must be able to follow AB Granito’s core values
• Check job work orders and all pieces for size, color, and correct edge detail.
• Able to lead a common installation from start to finish.
• Ensure job site is thoroughly cleaned, both inside and outside, prior to leaving.
• Able to cut pieces and do simple fabrication.
• Capable of installing jobs.
• Report to manager (Felipe) after each installation.
• Ability to troubleshoot through problems related to installation and customer
• Ability to follow established procedures
• Honesty, integrity, teamwork, commitment to superior customer service, respect for
family, steady positive attitude, as well as excellent communications skills
• Ability to listen and work with others, willingness to contribute your experience and
opinion constructively and to work in a dynamic environment.
• Current and valid driver’s license, without major violations in the last 5 yrs.
• Ability to work flexible hours, including overtime.
• Ability to lift and carry heavy pieces of stone (countertops)
• Ability to travel to job sites through Calgary and surroundings.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Wear safety booths at all times.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Eight (8) to ten (10) hour workdays Monday through Friday of each week, with some
Saturday work. Starting time 7 am.
SALARY: Based on experience
829 Highfield Avenue SE Calgary, AB T2G 4C7 · Calgary, Alberta
Calgary, AB, Canada
View original article here Source