Do you have experience as a Landscaping Crew Lead and looking for stability with an established company?
TopNotch Landscaping offers year-round employment.
Are you looking for a landscaping position to expand your existing skills?
TopNotch Landscaping is committed to helping our team members progress to the next level in skills, safety, and position!
Are you a high-energy, self-motivated individual? We are currently looking for experienced Crew Leads.
We as a team cultivate and care for the landscape maintenance for commercial and residential developments under the TopNotch Landscaping standard of customer service and quality. We service over 30 properties around the Calgary area and continue to grow.
Join our Team!
Must have a clean, valid driver license with clean drivers abstract
· Safely and effectively operate machinery including lawn mowers (both push and riding), backpack blowers, trimmers, chain saws and other pertinent tools and equipment.
· Mowing lawns, trimming lawns; edging lawns (around walks, flower beds and walls), power raking, aerating, fertilizing; general cleanup on sites, garbage collection. according to site specific details
· Planting: planting flowers, grass, shrubs, and bushes based on landscape plans and maps; trimming and cleaning flower beds
· Horticulture maintenance: pruning or trimming trees and shrubs using shears, pruners, or chainsaws.
· Ensure job sites are left spotless and to the customer and TopNotch Landscaping’s standard
· Ability to drive truck and trail safely with other passengers. Ensuring to following the laws of the road in the city of Calgary, AB.
· Discusses daily tasks with Supervisor and then relaying the information to your Crew; planning ahead
· Properties are to be maintained to the highest level of quality.
· Identify any issues that arise during the day, recording those and reporting them to your Supervisor
· Attending tailgate meetings
· Ensuring the companies policies and procedures are applied daily and always followed.
· All health & safety requirements are followed.
· Use with skill, a variety of gardening and power tools
· Communicating with our clients in a professional and polite manner.
· Provide leadership and training to crew member
· Must be able to work on own or part of a crew and have good time management skills to ensure all needs are met within the company on-time
· Safely lift 60 pounds on own, without assistance
· Ability to have open and honest conversation, provide and receive constructive feedback
Outdoors and regularly subjected to changing weather conditions i.e. wet and/or humid conditions, hot and cold temperatures.
Physical stresses include standing, walking, sitting, climbing, stooping, kneeling, bending, lifting, reaching, squatting, carrying, pushing, and pulling.
Possibility for irregular hours due to unexpected circumstances; weather, scheduling etc. Availability: Monday through Friday 7am till 6pm (sometimes earlier or later depending on the day). Some Saturday work may be required during those days that are taken off due to rain days.
A valid drivers license with clean drivers abstract
Yearning to work in the landscaping trade
Minimum 2 years’ experience as a crew lead
Experience in horticultural field; an asset, but not necessary
Knowledge of plant, shrubs and skilled in your abilities to care for growing plants by pruning, weeding, and removing dead foliage
Proficient in the use of a variety of gardening and power tools
Communication is key. We ensure we off the strongest possible communication for our teams.
Respect yourself, the Team, and the job. We ensure everyone is treated each other with respect and kindness. Just the same way we care for our clients needs.
Trust with each other; trustworthy. Have the courage and integrity to make those tough decisions.
Motivate each other. Motivation is key with the right mindset.
Teamwork requires everyone to be focused on the same objective. Working together to achieve success.
Enticements for You
Seasonal and Full-Time year-round employment
Competitive wages and bonuses
Training and development
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: $23.00-$25.00 per hour
View original article here Source