Insured contractor with wcb required


Good day. I have recently purchased a townhouse with unfinished basement. It is less than 400 sq ft and I would like to have it Insulated, frame and drywall installed to ad more space for my kids to play. I am not wanting to touch electrical, plumbing, ceiling or floors at this time. My husband is a construction worker and he could so it himself but our condo board require that work should be performed by a contractor with adequate insurance and WCB coverage.
If this is something you can do please get back to me and we will move from there.
Kind regards

View original article here Source