We are looking for a new team member to join us and provide expertise in HR/Payroll/Safety Administration. The first several months of employment will be spent covering the balance of a maternity leave in Project Administration. This will allow our new team member to really learn our Operations before moving into the permanent role of HR/Payroll/Safety Administration.
This is a role for someone who enjoys people, likes variety, and is willing to share their expertise.
Duties will include:
4 months of Project Administration: setting up work orders and projects, issuing POs, preparing billing files for approvals, accepting customer requests and scheduling work.
Human Resources: recruiting, interviewing, onboarding of new staff; ensuring complete and accurate employee records are entered into our ERP; tracking performance records; preparing ROEs; tracking compensation and hours according at AIT rules; preparing manpower reports; administering fleet documentation including vehicle logs, drivers abstracts, etc.; assisting with training requirements and tracking for all staff.
Payroll: Entering payroll weekly and processing bi-weekly; completing and reconciling all end-of-year payroll functions.
Safety Administration: maintaining a current up-to-date version of our safety program and all applicable forms on the safety cloud; continuously monitoring our health & safety program enhancing as necessary and always ensuring all current legislation is incorporated; managing all our safety memberships updating information as required; attending quarterly safety committee meetings; providing administrative support for all safety related matters; maintaining our training program ensuring all staff are current with certifications.
• Intermediate knowledge at a minimum of MS products such as Word, Excel and Outlook
• Intermediate knowledge of Adobe
• Minimum 5+ years of experience in construction with payroll and HR, certifications preferred
• HSA designation is very helpful
• 3+ years of safety administration required
• Strong knowledge of construction employment related legislation with the ability to interpret and apply the legislation as it relates to our situation
• Experience working with a construction ERP system
• Detail oriented, able to multi-task, and good follow-up skills are critical
• Good communicator, good people skills, organized, and able to work with many different types of people.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume through this ad.
View original article here Source