We are seeking a P/T Nanny to join our family! Please read the full description and answer all questions at the end of the posting.
My husband and I both work from home, and will be here to assist with questions throughout the day.
– must be available 1-2 regular full days per week
– must respect covid rules: proof of vaccination required and mask must be worn
– Hours: usually 9-5, (occasionally earlier start or later finish)
– Occasional evenings and weekends, and available for coverage when our other nanny is away on vacation.
– we are located in Nolan Hill, NW Calgary
– reliable transport a must
– must be responsible, on time, trustworthy, dependable, and caring
– look after our 8 month old son: playing and interacting in a hands on way, teaching, reading, engaging.
– Changing diapers, feeding, preparing formula and other necessities for care
– Tracking naps and feedings
– some housework, including laundry, dusting, vacuuming, tidying up, dishes, etc. (main priority is looking after our son )
– friendly flexible environment
– payment via e-transfer every week.
– $15 hourly plus honorariums and bonuses
– feel free to eat our snacks/beverages
– use downtime for hobbies or schoolwork.
Feel free to let us know if you have any questions.
***To apply, please reply with:
– do you have reliable transportation/license?
– Your current availability (days/hours available)
– Other current employment obligations
– Where you’re located (NW, NE, … etc)
– Are you willing to respect our covid policy, above?
Thanks so much! Look forward to hearing from you!
View original article here Source