**Please email your resume to email@example.com**
Learn & Talk is hiring for a part-time IELTS Instructor position. If you are smart, professional, and a multi-tasker, this position is for you. The work hours for this position will include weekends and weekdays. So before applying please make sure that you can commit to working on weekends.
This position requires candidates to be comfortable with helping other instructors & adult students from multicultural backgrounds. The candidate must be comfortable with working late evenings **(4:00 pm – 8:30 pm) **as well as weekends. If interested, please submit your resume along with a cover letter and your **IELTS Certificate. **
* HIGH SCORES ON IELTS ACADEMIC MODULE ( a minimum of 7.5 bands each module)
* Excellent communication skills, ability to explain concepts clearly.
* Computer skills and administrative skills.
* Detail orientation and time management.
* Ability to deal with clients professionally and effectively.
* Ability to work in a team as well as independently.
* Ability to assist and coordinate with instructors without any issue.
* Knowledge of other languages (Hindi, Punjabi, French, Chinese, Spanish) is an asset.
* Ability to produce concrete results.
* Strong work ethic.
* Commitment to work and to learn new things.
* Ability to perform under pressure.
* Ability to think clearly and solve problems.
* Ability to deal with conflicts.
PLEASE NOTE: DO NOT CALL TO INQUIRE ABOUT YOUR APPLICATION STATUS.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
View original article here Source