Tarco Consulting Inc. is currently seeking Journeyman & Apprentice Electricians for our current industrial projects. Tarco works on a variety of industrial oil and gas construction projects here in Western Canada.
• 3rd or 4th Year Electrical Apprentice, Or
• Journeyman Electrician certificate
• Valid Driver’s License with a clean driving record, must be willing to travel
• Industrial / Oil and Gas electrical experience is required
• Solid knowledge of the Alberta and Canadian electrical code
• Able to read and interpret blueprints, electrical diagrams, and schematics.
• Excellent written and verbal English skills.
• Must have a flexible work schedule – overtime, and weekends
• Must have current CSTS 2020, and First Aid. Preferably with OSSA Fall Arrest, and WHMIS 2020 certifications.
We provide an attractive compensation package that includes competitive wages, benefits and much more.
Please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
NO OFFICE VISITS OR PHONE CALLS
View original article here Source