APPLICANTS MUST HAVE A POSITIVE ATTITUDE, PROFESSIONAL APPEARANCE, WITH EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND COMMUNICATION SKILLS. MUST HAVE A FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE AND BE ABLE TO WORK NIGHTS AND WEEKENDS CONSECUTIVELY. APPLICANTS MUST ENFORCE REGULATIONS OF ESTABLISHMENTS, ENSURE SAFETY AND EMERGENCY PROTOCOLS AT ALL TIMES. ACCESS CONTROL MUST BE ESTABLISHED AND MAINTAINED THROUGHOUT COVERAGE HOURS.
– Applicant must hold a valid Alberta security and driver’s license
– Must own and operate a vehicle
– Valid class 5 driver’s license
– Must have a clean Police background check
– Must be able to speak, read and write English
– Previous 6 months – 2 years’ experience is preferred
– Qualifications such as First Aid, PPCT, WHMIS, Pro serve is preferred
• Static guards are required to maintain and monitor access control efforts after hours at the designated post. Half-hour patrols by foot and/or security mobile bike of the exterior of premises as per nightly post orders to sustain appropriate security measures, to ensure no signs of vandalism, and/or relatable criminal acts are found on discovery.
SCHEDULE & TIMINGS
MONDAY – SATURDAY
• 6:00 PM  – 6:00 AM 
• 6:00 AM  – 6:00 PM 
This is a temporary position [3 Months] with the opportunity for regular permanent full/part-time advancement. Applicants do have the opportunity to work in multiple locations [CITY WIDE] based on scheduling and qualifications. Starting wage is $15.00/hour.
TO APPLY DUE TO THE CORONACIRUS DISEASE (COVID-19), WE WILL ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS AND RESUMES ONLINE FOR YOUR SAFETY AND OURS.
Please submit a resume, cover letter, additional qualifications, and contact information and apply online at www.kssasecurity.com. Please indicate the position and hours you are applying for. Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
Follow us on Facebook for security news, events and potential employment opportunities at www.facebook.com/KSSACALGARY
• Vacation & paid time off
• Company events & social hours
• Flexible working hours
Reference ID: KSSA1
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Permanent
$44,000 – $60,000 /Year
security: 1 year (Preferred)
• Calgary, AB (Required)
• Security (Required)
• Drivers (Required)
• First Aid (Preferred)
View original article here Source