Our painting team is looking for motivated individuals to join our spring/summer painting team!
We are looking for the hardest-working, most motivated high school/university students (or student-aged people) in Calgary, AB who want to be apart of a very tight-knit group of awesome people who want to earn what they are worth.
This season alone, our team will be responsible for painting 100+ homes which will result in happy clients and happy employees.
Painting Experience not required, as training is provided.
About the Position:
Painter: This role is a fun and challenging position that is ideal for someone wanting to get hands-on work experience and make money over the summer. The ideal individual is hard working, coachable and has effective communication skills.
Crew Manager: In addition to painting, in this role you would gain experience in leadership and would run a crew of 2-3 people. Ask to be considered for this if you feel you may be a good fit.
Seeking Candidates who are:
– Incentive driven
– Easy going with positive attitude
– Committed to employment
– Good problem-solving skills
– Hard working, independent, and take direction well
– Do NOT have a fear of heights
– MUST be open to instruction/direction
– Asset: have your own vehicle
– Asset: Previous Painting Experience (not required, as training is provided)
– Pay of $15-$21/hr, with raises given based on proven skill after start date.
– Part-Time Marketer Position (optional), with pay based on incentives (explained in interview)
– Complete training of interior/exterior painting and staining
– Working with other like-minded individuals
– Greater connection with business owners for future positions and growth
If this job sounds like the right fit for you, then please forward your resume to email@example.com and we will respond to potentially set up an interview.
View original article here Source