NEWCAN Construction will be looking to hire one full time fence installer to start immediately and complete the season… we will be busy until until the ground freezes again next winter!
We would consider winter snow removal or options for the right candidate.
Expected rate of pay between $23.00 to $30.00 per hour pending aptitude and experience.
We would like to hire an individual who wants to progress through the industry and within the company.
We offer OPTIONS for payment: independent contractor (GST number), hourly, salary.
We would like to have a dedicated person who is:
* ABLE TO OPERATE A HAMMER
* PHYSICALLY FIT – NON SMOKER
ALL OF THE PICTURES ARE FENCES WE COMPLETED: barbed wire, farm fence, planks, rails, security gates, chain link fence, chain link gates, chain link panels.
We operate out of a shop West of Irricana… (East of Airdrie)… time from shop to Calgary is 30-45 minutes maximum depending on your location.
* Ability to drive and operate ISO (joystick) skid steer with bucket, forks, auger
* Ability to drive either a pick-up truck or acreage tractor pulling a post pounder: must be able to back up post pounder/trailer.
* Ability to operate Wheatheart Post Pounder is a definite asset but NOT required.
* Own vehicle and valid driver’s licence
* Safety glasses (sun glasses), appropriate footwear, gloves and appropriate clothing
* Must be on time and “fit” for work
* Ability to work outside as well as 8-10 hour days
* Able to operate small construction tools: tape measure, shovel, pliers, hammer
* H2S, First Aid and WHIMIS would be an asset
* Chain link or other fencing experience an asset but not required
We primarily work in Rockyview County and offer:
* Company vehicle
* All tools
* Will consider salary options for compensation; varies upon experience
* Will consider hourly options upon experience
* Paid travel to and from the shop
* Safe work environment
* Payment twice a month (your decision)
* Experience with rural fencing an asset and worth more money per hour
Bonuses paid for crew at the end of the fence season!
PLEASE DO NOT send me a text of how good you are. or that you have your own tools!
WE NEED A RESUME TO DEMONSTRATE COMMITMENT & WORK HISTORY!
Check where our shop is an ask yourself “do I want to commute across town in stop-and-start traffic” or do I want to potentially drive a little further but have no delays (cheaper in fuel)!
South Calgary has proven to be too far of a distance to drive each day so please consider.
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
View original article here Source