Do you want to experience the essence of a large organization in a company with a personal touch? Come and work with us! We are looking for creative, innovative, and collaborative people like you to join our team.
At the heart of Alithya’s values is the well-being of our employees and their families. That’s why, we continue to follow the Public Health Agency of Canada’s recommendations closely.
We remain close to you, while keeping our distance via Phone, Skype, Zoom or however you like.
Take your ambitions to the next levelYou will be responsible for designing, building and running the software applications which enable innovative, data-driven, and client centric digital experiences. You will be working as a part of a friendly, cross-discipline agile team who helps each other solve problems across all functions. Additionally, you will employ best practice in development, security, accessibility and design to achieve the highest quality of service for our clients.
- Ensure cohesive experience across multiple devices;
- Develop scalable solutions with performance and security in mind;
- Have the dedication to learn and research new technologies;
- Document the workflow and build solutions;
- Conduct code reviews and improvements together with other developers;
- Maintain codebase and make improvements;
- Document APIs and components for other developers;
- Incorporate accessibility as part of development process;
- Work with designers to help them understand possible technical restrictions;
- Identify problem areas in code and solutions;
- Assist with and rapidly test solutions for the team.
When it just clicks!Does this sound like you?
- Minimum 3 years experience as a developer working with Node.js and ReactJS;
Strong team leadership skills (helping lead the team’s work);
Strong interpersonal, critical thinking, analytical and problem solving skills;
Expert level knowledge of client-side testing best practices and tooling (Jest);
Highly skilled in React, Redux, and Cypress;
Experience creating or working with BFF and integrating with RESTful APIs;
Knowledge in building scalable production services and monitoring performance (Kibana and NewRelic);
Experience with the following:
Kubernetes, Mono Repo, Jira and Confluence;
- GCP and/or AWS ecosystems;
- Securing applications to common security threats (OWASP Standards);
FRP (functional reactive programming) and the Docker ecosystem;
- Strong interpersonal, critical thinking, analytical and problem solving skills;
- Languages required:
- English: 4/4
- English: 4/4
WHERE YOU NEED TO BE Life at Alithya
- 37.5 hours per week;
- Opportunities to develop and grow your career;
- Work with diverse technologies, projects, clients and sectors;
- Spend your days in a creative and innovative environment;
- Share experience and knowledge as part of an agile and dynamic team;
- A great balance between work and personal life;
- Access to exciting educational opportunities (internal, conferences, events, courses, certifications, etc.);
- Personal recognition of your important professional contributions;
- Great cultural diversity across our teams.
View original article here Source