Are you an experienced Sit Down Counterbalance forklift operator? Are you seeking new job opportunities? We have a great opportunity for forklift operators!
Randstad is hiring multiple roles for forklift operators for a large distribution facility at Southeast Foothills Industrial Calgary. We are looking for forklift operators who have 6 months to 1-year of experience operating the Sitdown Counterbalance. A forklift ticket is an asset but not necessary.
The pay is $18 an hour. The location is at the Southeast Foothills Industrial area.
If you have the skills we are looking for, email us your resume directly to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
– Competitive pay range from $18 – $19 an hour, paid weekly
– Full-time ongoing placements with excellent potential to become permanent
– Positive working environment
– Optional benefits are available through Randstad from your first payday
– Safely operate the Sitdown Counterbalance forklift
– Picking orders ready to be shipped
– Shipping and receiving
– Loading and unloading trailers
– Other warehouse general duties
– Candidates will need at least 6 months to 1 year operating the Sit-down Counterbalance machine
– Certification/forklift license is an asset
– Candidate who have used other forklift machines will be a plus
– Able to complete the task
– Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
– A positive working attitude and great attention to detail
If you have the experience detailed above and are interested in finding out more, we would love to chat with you immediately. You can apply online or by email. Full details are below:
* Online: Apply directly to this job advert or register yourself online at www.randstad.ca
* Email: send your resume directly to the following consultants, stating the job role in the email subject line: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
View original article here Source