Are you a millwright or experienced pump technician? Do you excel in meeting challenges? Do you enjoy working in a client facing position? I am looking to speak to eager and energetic candidates for a Field Technician role who is adept with frac pumps. This a permanent role based out of Clairmont AB and is great opportunity to join a dedicated and professional team.
This role would have you traveling and covering a region in the Clairmont – Grande Prairie area where you would Diagnose, maintain, or repair equipment on site. You would have the opportunity to represent your company directly with the client, while advising and organizing service schedules.
Specialization and experience with frac pumps, high organization skills, attention to detail, and strong communication skills are large assets for this role.
• Work independently in the field
• Be a part of a dedicated team with a respected leadership team
• Work in a position that presents new challenges daily
• Enjoy a competitive compensation package that includes RRSP matching and a company vehicle
• Field diagnostics, maintenance, and repair of frac pumps
• Equipment replacement and installations
• Maintain and build client relationships
• Perform field reports and scheduling
• Journeyman millwright preferred
• 2+ years of experience in frac pump servicing
• Previous experience as a field technician
• Ability to meet all required health and safety certifications and standards
If this is a role you feel like you would be awesome for, please email a copy of your resume to email@example.com
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering a workforce reflective of all peoples of Canada. As a result, we are committed to developing and implementing strategies to increase the equity, diversity and inclusion within the workplace by examining our internal policies, practices, and systems throughout the entire lifecycle of our workforce, including its recruitment, retention and advancement for all employees. In addition to our deep commitment to respecting human rights, we are dedicated to positive actions to affect change to ensure everyone has full participation in the workforce free from any barriers, systemic or otherwise, especially equity-seeking groups who are usually underrepresented in Canada’s workforce, including those who identify as women or non-binary/gender non-conforming; Indigenous or Aboriginal Peoples; persons with disabilities (visible or invisible) and; members of visible minorities, racialized groups and the LGBTQ2+ community.
Randstad Canada is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace for all its candidates and employees by supporting their accessibility and accommodation needs throughout the employment lifecycle. We ask that all job applications please identify any accommodation requirements by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure their ability to fully participate in the interview process.
View original article here Source