Who we are:
We’re a young comprehensive dental clinic, with a growing patient base, located in Airdrie. We are a close-knit, fun, caring, community-oriented, social-media-savvy team that is committed to patient care and customer service excellence.
We treat each other and our patients like family.
Our clinic offers some advanced treatment modalities (including Botox/Medi-spa services, Sleep Apnea therapy and orthodontics) and provides a full range of treatment options for patients.
Who we need:
We are looking for an Experienced Dental Administrator, with an outgoing, friendly, mature and positive personality.
You will need leadership qualities that takes initiative, have excellent communication skills (with fellow teammates & patients) and great organizational skills.
You team to be a team player and excel at building strong rapport with our current and new patients.
Dentrix experience an asset.
Working schedule: 4 days/week currently, growing to 5 days. Includes 1 evening shift & at least 2 short Saturday shifts a month.
Benefits & perks you’ll enjoy:
• New modern facility with a great team
• Great dental & health benefits – for you and your family
• Opportunities for future growth and learning
• Clinic & online advanced training
• Clinic and community-based social events
What you need:
• Knowledge of Dentrix office management software an asset
• 2+ Years experience
• Fluid in English language
• Legal eligibility to work in Canada
View original article here Source