Experience with running Excavators from a 4-ton up to 29-ton: Digging grade beam, basements, trenching, loading trucks, site grading, building demolition, etc.
Expected Start Date: Immediately
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $26.00-$32.00 per hour – overtime
Compensation negotiable based on experience.
Applicants must possess the following skills:
– Must be able grade within 5 cm
– Must be available to start immediately
– Must be able to commute daily, be reliable and trustworthy. Our shop is located East of Airdrie.
– Work well in a team environment
– Excellent communication skills (written AND verbal)
– Must be able to work well independently
– Must hold a valid class 5 drivers license – abstract to be provided upon hire. Those with a valid class one will be looked at first.
Nice to have experience:
– Applicants with past plumbing or water/sewer experience.
– Experience running and hauling heavy equipment in very small areas with underground utilities.
– Safety tickets (First Aid, first aid and confined space is an asset).
– Ability to confidently pull and park trailers.
– Mechanically inclined as we try to complete a number of repairs/maintenance inhouse.
Please send resume and any other related certifications to: email@example.com
Safety tickets, Ground Disturbance, First Aid, CSTS, etc. would be beneficial.
View original article here Source