KP Technologies requires an Experienced HDD Driller/ Locator
– Valid driver’s license minimum Class 5, clean abstract, and own vehicle.
– High school diploma or General Education Diploma (GED) preferred.
– Physically fit and able to bend, kneel, climb, and lift (up to 75 lbs).
– HDD Experience required **.
– Previous experience using technical and diagnostic tools (Sub-site
– Prior experience in underground telecommunication construction.
– Knowledge of utility depths and placements.
– Possess general knowledge of construction practices.
– Knowledge of various cables and drill heads.
– Experience working with Telecommunication Fibre Optic and Coax
installation is an asset.
– Firm understanding of underground locates, as well as Sub-site
– Mechanically inclined.
– Willing to work outdoors in all types of weather (i.e. snow, rain, wind, etc.) if
We offer competitive wages, benefits package with Manulife and opportunities for advancement.
Priority will be given to those candidates with experience.
Please reply by E-mail: email@example.com
View original article here Source