Our large enterprise client has an immediate requirement for a UX Designer for a 6-month engagement, starting in November 2020.
As an Intermediate Product Experience Designer, you will work closely with our product partners and development team creating useful, usable and delightful interactions that elevate the customer and team member experiences to world-class.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Work collaboratively with our product partners & development team
• Define experiences that align with organizational & product-level strategies
• Craft interactions & tactical plans to meet business goals
• Apply best practices, learned experience & research insights effectively
• Translate early ideas into low-fidelity artifacts like wireframes & user flows
• Transform validated ideas into high-fidelity artifacts such as mock-ups & specification documents so that your design vision can be accurately communicated to developers
• Build high-fidelity, testable prototypes to be used by potential customers in usability testing sessions
• Plan the information architecture of product(s), to ensure a holistic cross-journey experience is cohesive
• Confidently communicate design decisions to cross-functional team members & stakeholders
• Assist in executing plans to timely completion
• Receive & provide feedback to the work (& people)
Additional “nice to have” Skills:
• Proficient understanding & implementation of design process
• Empathy for people
• Insatiable curiosity about emerging technologies (& how people could use them)
• Tendency to respectfully question everything
• Skills in human observation
• Visualize & define experiences with a variety of design & prototyping tools: Axure, Sketch, Invision, Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, Flinto
• You embrace agile & lean philosophies
• Proven ability to deliver quality solutions under tight deadlines
• You’re comfortable with ambiguity
• You thrive with autonomy
• Able to establish priorities & manage time productively
A post-secondary degree in User Experience Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Human Factors, Information Architecture, or related fields are preferable.
If you believe your proven skills, experience and an ability to deliver—demonstrated through a portfolio—are transferable, please consider putting your name in the running.
Please contact our recruitment team Govind or Candice with your resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Thank you for your time and interest.
P.S. Don’t forget that when you update your profile on Randstad.ca it helps us find you faster when we do have roles that match your skills! So even if this role isn’t for you please update your profile so we can find you!
We look forward to supporting you in your job search!
View original article here Source