Scotlynn is a premier, award-winning transportation and logistics provider specializing in hauling time-sensitive refrigerated produce using state-of-the-art equipment. We have over 250 driving employees and are continuing to grow our fleet. Scotlynn is currently looking for AZ lease-operators to run long-haul, cross-border from Calgary or High River to California, and back to Calgary (Cali Rounder) or from Calgary to California/Arizona area to Toronto area back to Calgary (Triangle Run).
Zero percent (0%) lease rate, Zero residual fees, Zero money down, and Zero credit check!
At Scotlynn, we understand it can be tough to buy your own truck, and we are here to help. We have low monthly payments on the best equipment in the industry to ensure you’re successful at your job.
We have BRAND NEW 2022 Kenworth W900s with Studio sleepers ready to be leased. Take your company driving carrier to the next level at minimum risk with the Scotlynn lease to own program. No money down and no credit check required; if you qualify to drive for Scotlynn, you are elidable for the lease program.
Why cross-border, long haul with Scotlynn?
- Ample loads and miles (Average: 11,000 miles per month)
- $ 2,500 Sign-on bonus!
- Loaded and unloaded miles paid
- Easy lease option – no money down, no credit check & 0% Interest lease
- Mileage bonus programs
- Paid waiting time
- Fuel cards with discounts
- We cover your insurance, plates, running authorities, E-log, and satellite cost
- New equipment to work with (Oldest trailer model year is 2019)
- Direct deposit pay on the 15th and 30th of each month
- Excellent benefits package for Lease Operators and Owner Operators
- 24/7 Driver support
- Family atmosphere, a group of friendly professionals
- Driver referral programs in place
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Life insurance
- Employee assistance programs
- Dental care
Ask us how to get started ASAP! Call our recruiting team 1-800-263-9117 Ext. 2536
Verified AZ Driving: 1 year (Minimum)
AZ Drivers License (Mandatory)
View original article here Source