Morrison Homes is a large volume home builder with a rich 59-year legacy of building quality homes and strong relationships in Edmonton and Calgary. Awarded the H.O.M.E Award for Best Customer Experience in 2016 and 2017, and recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, we take pride in setting industry standards of excellence. We foster a positive, fun and supportive team environment as we live Morrison’s promise of being The Homebuyer’s Best Friend™.
• Previous construction experience would be an asset, but not a necessity
• Organized and the ability to multi-task
• Self-motivated and hardworking individual who can work independently in a fast paced environment and with minimal supervision
A driver’s abstract will also be required.
• Work with and under the supervision of the Site Supervisor
• Work in the field not only with the site supervisor but also with our trade partners
• Ensure compliance of all health and safety requirements and site cleanliness
Compensation and Benefits
We offer a competitive total compensation package that includes, but not limited to, competitive wages, extended health and dental benefits.
All training, tools, and company vehicle provided.
Excellent opportunity for candidates to graduate to the role of Site Supervisor.
We operate in an environment of teamwork that is empowering, positive, enthusiastic, & fun.
Please submit your resume and cover letter in confidence by October 15, 2020. Please ensure that the subject line contains the job title.
View original article here Source