Are you looking for more than a job in concrete? Do you want to build a career?
Wilco Contractors Southwest Inc. is looking for an experienced, hard working and motivated Concrete Former and Finisher .
Tasks and duties will include but are not limited to
- Construct and check form work
- Work with project superintendents and foremen to execute the project efficiently and productively
- Communicate directly with superintendents and site foremen
- Direct placement of concrete into forms including finishing of concrete as per specifications
- Forming and finishing sidewalks, driveways, decorative flatwork
- Forming and finishing curb and gutter
- Forming and finishing walls and structures
- Installing and tying rebar as required
A minimum of four to five years of concrete experience required.
Reliable transportation to jobsite is required.
Please ensure a copy of your resume is attached to your response.
Wilco offers competitive wages and a safe, professional work environment. Successful applicants must pass a pre-employment drug test as a condition of employment. Interested applicants should send their resume by replying to this ad, ensuring their personal email address and phone number is included.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
View original article here Source