WHO WE ARE:
We are a leading edge transportation solution provider in the niche market. We are driven by development, progression, and prosperity. The Kleysen team works together cooperatively, passionately, innovatively, and safely, to provide exceptional customer service.
WHAT THE OPPORTUNITY IS:
Kleysen Group Ltd. is looking for Class 1 Company Drivers with a minimum of 24 months tractor trailer experience to join our Professional Fleet of Drivers.
We have a variety of load types: Dry Bulk, Liquid Bulk, & Deck loads.
Candidates are experienced, safety minded, team and customer orientated, and is looking to work with within a stable growing company that values your work.
Various Roles based on home location & the Business Units needs:
- Buk Liquid, various commodities
- Dry Bulk, various commodities
- Flat Deck, various commodites
Various Runs based on home location & the Business Units needs and may include:
- Cross Border
- Very Competetive Pay Packages
- Annual Safety clothing allowance
- Pension Plan
- Extended Health & Dental
- Plus More
- Minimum of 24 months Class 1 Tractor Trailer driving experience in Canada
- Previous Flat Deck and / or Bulk experience an asset or eagerness to learn
- Ability to work schedule and runs according to the Business Units needs
- Ability to wear all standard PPE (safety boots, CSA approved hard hat, safety vest, etc.)
- Clean shaven or a willingness to shave in applicable positions (respirators are mandatory)
- Team players who are Safety Minded and Customer Service Oriented
WE HAVE & OFFER:
- Offer excellent earning potential
- Have a Strong Safety Culture
- Have a positve workplace culture
- Provide a stable future
- Offer training opportunities provided on all commodities including Flat Deck load securement, and for Dry & Liquid commodities & trailer types.
- Have company subsidized group benefit plan and pension plan
- Have an annual safety clothing allowance
To join the Kleysen fleet of of professional drivers please contact driver recruitment thorugh email to firstname.lastname@example.org and / or call toll free: 1.888.271.9785 or direct office line: 204.488.5339.
Please also visit our website Kleysen.com and / or find us on social media
The Kleysen Group of Companies, based in Winnipeg, Manitoba was founded in 1928. Today the group serves our bulk, deck, intermodal and multi-commodity distribution customers in Canada and the United States.
We’ve become a seamless extension of our customers’ businesses through a combination of road and rail expertise. Among our many long-term customers, we have earned a reputation as “The Transportation Solutions Company”. More than seven decades of trucking, rail, logistics and commodity-handling experience, combined with thorough research into each customer’s unique needs, markets and competitive challenges, have built this reputation.
With continuing global competition and rapidly-changing market conditions, “customer service” is often the main distinction between one company and another. Kleysen provides customers with a competitive advantage by designing cost-effective transportation and distribution system solutions built for today’s expectations of unparalleled customer service.
Innovative trailing equipment, state-of-the-art tractors and the latest technologies have created our 21st century transportation and logistics company. Accurate and timely information processing is just as important to us as delivering customer freight on time. Two-way satellite communications/tracking in our trucks, EDI and Internet-based order-tracing systems are among the leading-edge communications tools we use to ensure our customers know where their products are at all times.
View original article here Source