The Alliance Group, as an established, well-organized logistics company, value our employees and are continually looking for opportunities to enhance their skills. We pride ourselves on employee development and providing a superb support system for all of our team members.
We are currently hiring single Class 1 drivers for nighttime highway runs. You will be required to maintain your Hours of Service logbook, perform vehicle inspections, and safely operate a tractor-trailer combination. TAG Logistics Corporation is based out of Calgary, AB with runs throughout Western Canada and the Territories.
– $32 per hour for diving time, $27 per hour for on-duty (non-drive) time
– A premium for LCV miles driven
– $3000 Signing Bonus in the first year of employment
– Paid training (including LCV training)
– Health & Dental Benefits
– RRSP Matching
– A Clothing Allowance
Qualified Candidates will:
– Have a valid Class 1 Driver’s License
– Have 1-2 years+ of verifiable Class 1 experience
– Willing to be an LCV qualified, (If eligible, LCV training will be provided).
– Able to physically lift up to 50 lbs
– Have less than 5 demerits on your abstract
– Willing to stay out for 5 days
– This job requires nighttime driving
TAG Logistics Corporation is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all interested individuals, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
View original article here Source