Brandell Diesel Inc – BDI
Growing business looking to add to our already great team. 25,000 sq/ft shop filled with OEM and aftermarket tools, OEM softwares for advanced diagnostics, multiple lifts to help get the job done faster and safer, 4 overhead cranes, fabrication area. Close group that takes pride in the work that we do, and great team comradery. Simply put we are the best place to work in the city of Calgary and we have the best crew who is looking for more great talent.
Looking to add Automotive Diesel Technicians with experience on Cummins, Powerstroke, Duramax. Both Chassis and Engine experience.
– Diagnostic, and advanced diagnostics on engines, electrical, and aftertreatment. Provide repair plan for our customers.
– CVIP inspection and develop list of repairs required for customers
– Perform engine repairs, on all makes of automotive diesel engines.
– Complete dispatched work and report to foreman on findings
– Industry experience
– CVIP License (Preferred)
– Class 3 license is a bonus
– Competitive compensation
– Full Industry Standard Benefits
– Paid Staff functions
– Paid Team Building Exercises
– Great environment for applying current skills, and advancement in the industry. We work on a wide variety of equipment, so the learning is endless.
View original article here Source