Founded in Kingston in 1954, Homestead Land Holdings Limited has grown to become one of Canada’s largest and most respected owners of multi-residential apartment buildings. The founding principles of the company are still in place today, which are to provide residents with affordable, secure housing with a standard of care in which we would treat our own family members.
Why work for Homestead?
- Rent-Free Apartment
- No Commute
- Competitive Salary
- Extensive Benefit Package
- Hands-on work
- On-the-job Training
- Opportunities for Personal & Professional Growth
- Family-Oriented & Friendly Environment
What would the responsibilities be?
- Ensure cleanliness of common areas & corridors
- Prepare apartments for new residents
- Facilitate work orders and perform minor maintenance in plumbing & electrical
- Other grounds maintenance
- Address tenant concerns effectively and promptly
- Maintain positive relations with tenants
- Show vacant apartments to prospective residents
- Collect and record incoming rents
- Serve legal documents as needed
- Rent upcoming suites and complete required documentation
- Ensure resident safety and security at all times
- Respond appropriately and professionally to emergencies
- Maintain fire safety logs and winter logs
- Follow an ‘on-call’ schedule
- Maintain accurate stock control records
- Other duties as assigned by Manager
If you like to clean, perform general maintenance requests and are interested in helping people then please apply today!
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package and opportunity for advancement. Homestead Land Holdings Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Accessibility accommodations are available for all parts of the recruitment and selection process. Please make needs known in advance. We appreciate all responses; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
HomeStead Land Holdings Limited
View original article here Source