Company Operating Name: Rocky Mountain Aircraft
Business address: 129 MacLaurin Drive, Calgary, Alberta T3Z 3S4
Title of Position: Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME)
Terms of employment: Full time; Permanent Position; 40 hours per week (weekend work may be required. Ability to travel as required).
• Responsible for the maintenance of the fleet and third-party aircraft in accordance with the approved standards of airworthiness, maintenance policies and procedures;
• Report to the Production Manager under the supervision of the Maintenance Manager;
• Responsible for the completion of assigned tasks, defect findings and technical entries;
• Responsible for maintaining an efficient, safe, and organized work environment;
• Exercise certifying authority, perform and/or certify work as applicable.
Minimum Level of Education: Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance
Work Experience: Minimum 4 years of relevant work experience. Hold a valid Transport Canada AME License Category M1 or M2. DHC-6, Beechcraft King Air, 1900D or similar experience on type is an asset.
Location of work: 129 MacLaurin Drive, Calgary, Alberta T3Z 3S4
Contact information: Interested applicants must send a resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
View original article here Source