Hello Calgary, we are looking for admin clerks who can start immediately!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet all drivers and visitors, providing excellent customer service
- Process all required paperwork and maintain accurate records for reporting and tracking
- Organize shipping/receiving documentation using SAP by appointment times and priority
- Verify reefer settings on trailer and trailer suitability, sealing trailers
- Organizing trailers in/out of the warehouse doors
- Advise shippers/receivers of arrival and assign door for driver
- Reporting discrepancies to supervisors
- Maintaining shipping/receiving files, data entry and answering phones as required
- Maintaining a clean and orderly office
- Other duties as assigned
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Must have a good working knowledge of computers and Excel
- Experience using SAP an asset
- Must have strong communication (verbal & written) and customer service skills
- Must maintain confidentiality of records
- Must be able to prioritize and organize
- Must be able to work independently and effectively
- Must be able to follow direction
- Must be flexible and able to handle fast paced work environment
PPE: Steel toe boots required
Located in the foothills industiral in southeast.
Must be available for the following shift time:
10.30pm – 7am OR 2.30pm – 11.00pm.
Salary: 18 – 18.75!
Please send your resume ASAP to this AD! or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org