Sales Representative for Dauphin Area
Reports to: Sales Manager
Progressive Westman is in the process of adding additional members to our growing sales team. We pride ourselves on our exceptional customer service and supporting local as much as we can. We are Westman’s only locally owned and operated mat and uniform and sanitation supply company (including the sale of cleaning equipment and commercial dishwashers). We also offer commercial and residential carpet cleaning and custom designed clothing and promotional items.
This position is responsible for servicing current customers in the Dauphin and Parkland area as well as recruiting new customers. This position is considered a contracted position and is commission based with an initial 6-month guaranteed minimum commission. It is part time with the option to grow for the right person.
• Serves customers by selling products and services and meeting customer needs.
• Services current customers, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing a daily work schedule to call on existing or potential customers in the Dauphin and Parkland region.
• Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports on a regular basis.
• Sales experience preferred.
• Preference will be given to someone in the Dauphin area to use their local knowledge of the business community to their advantage to grow the position.
• Trouble shooting/problem solving customer issues and concerns.
• Possess a valid Class 5 drivers license and clean drivers abstract
• Willing and able to obtain related training, licenses and/or certifications as may be required
If you feel you would be an asset to and enjoy being a member of our team, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or if you will be in attendance at Ag Days stop by our booth (#117 and 118).
372 Park Avenue East, Brandon, MB