RV Transporter


RT Jay Trucking & Storage is looking for drivers with a valid class 5 or higher license to haul RV camper trailers (5th wheel and bumper pull) from the USA (mainly Indiana) into Canada. Must be willing to be on the road for up to 2 weeks at a time. Applicants must have a diesel 3/4 ton or 1 ton truck or larger that is able to pass a safety and have a relatively clean drivers abstract. Must be able to pass a drug test, pass a DOT medical, have a valid passport and be able to enter the USA.

Preference given to experienced drivers. Class 3 or class 1 licenses considered an asset.

Drivers paid per mile, via direct deposit within 72 hours of completed delivery.

Certain equipment is required, please email for detailed information.