With over 120 years of brand heritage in the Canadian dairy industry, Lactalis Canada (formally Parmalat Canada) is committed to the health and wellness of Canadians.
This permanent job will primarily involve operations and wash-up of fillers and other equipment at the St. Claude plant.
Major duties and responsibilities will include:
• Work in the manner that follows all safety procedures and WHMIS regulations.
• With the proper training the successful candidate will have the knowledge and understanding of the operation of this plant and of all equipment related to the job.
• Ensure that products packaged meet or exceed regulatory and/or Company specifications.
• Be able to start up and wash up all related equipment.
• Responsible for the accurate recording of all documents required (e.g. sanitation reports, daily production reports).
• Maintain a clean and safe work area.
• Other duties may be assigned.
The candidate must:
• Ensure that good manufacturing practices are adhered to.
• Be able to read and comprehend written instructions.
• Be able to clearly communicate verbally and in written form.
• Be willing to work shift work, weekends and holidays.
Part-time hours will be between 32-40 hours per week until end of October. As of November, the hours will vary. The nature of our business is such that the successful candidate may be requested to work overtime. If you are interested in applying for this position, please forward your resume to the Human Resources Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org