Fleet Maintenance and Service Administrator – Prairie Fleet (Killarney, MB)
Due to continued growth, we are currently seeking a reliable, hard-working individual to fill the role of Service Administrator at our Prairie Fleet facility in Killarney, MB. Reporting to the Administration Manager, this individual will provide administrative and maintenance support to the fleet; the Service Administrator plays a key role in the overall success of our business. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, highly organized and understands the importance of providing top-notch customer service.
- Maintain customer account administration;
- Provide inventory management and processing support;
- Schedule appointments, coordinate with vendors and planning team, and manage fleet maintenance for a fleet of 50+ trucks;
- Negotiate pricing and confirming repair requirements / scope of work;
- Enter and update computer systems in a timely manner;
- Support the companys accounting functions;
- HR administrative duties including vacation and timecard tracking;
- Working closely with management to provide safety support;
- General administrative duties such as reception, customer service & other duties as assigned
- Minimum 2 years experience in maintenance environment (fleet maintenance or shop);
- Experience with accounting and/or data entry considered an asset;
- Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail;
- Strong focus on accuracy and detail along with exceptional time management skills;
- Ability to work as part of a team or independently with minimal supervision;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills;
- Willing and able to work overtime is considered an asset.
- Attractive compensation package including company paid medical & dental benefits;
- Work-life balance and Employee Assistance Programs;
- On the job training & development and career growth opportunities;
- Employee referral program (up to $350 per successful referral);
- Paid vacation and personal days.
To be considered for this role, please apply directly to our website: www.patersongrain.com/careers/ Before Friday, July 10, 2020.
Paterson Grain is known throughout Canada and the world as a company rooted in its commitment to quality, innovation and exceptional customer service. Paterson focuses its expertise on all aspects of grain handling and prides itself on building long-term relationships with Canadian farmers and its domestic and international customers. Our agricultural products and services span all sectors of the Canadian grain industry and include crop input services, identity preserved programs and non-GMO programs. Through our modern global network, Paterson Grain is fully capable of facilitating the marketing and transportation of quality crops to buyers around the world.