Interested in joining an innovative pipe and plastic manufacturer?
Do you want to start 2019 with a brand new Permanent Job?
Our Top client produces products and solutions utilized in todays agricultural, commercial, residential, recreational and highway drainage and storm-water management and treatments.
Manpower is currently seeking Entry Level – Production Assemblers in Carman, Manitoba which commence on March 2019 and April 2019
What we offer:
- Competitive Hourly Wages
- Comprehensive Benefit Packages (Medical and Prescription, Dental, Vision, Basic Life/Accidental Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program)
- 40 Hours Guaranteed with Over Time Available
- Career Advancements and More.
In order to qualify for this role, it is vital that you:
- Be available from Monday through Sunday
- Must be able to work 5 Days a week
- Must have own Vehicle
- Must be available for Rotational Shifting Schedules
- Able to Pass a Background Check preferred
- Able to work and commute in Carman, Manitoba
- High School Diploma or equivalent with a minimum of 1 year of experience as Production
- Assembler, Machine Operator in a Manufacturing Environment is a plus
- Excellent communication skills in English speaking and writing skills
- Excellent Maintenance, Trouble Shooting, Mechanical experience is preferred
- Must be eligible and legally work in Canada.
- Rotate through multiple stations on a shift to ensure maximum alertness and preparation
- Read blueprints and verify the parts required prior to assembly
- Double-check connections to ensure they match and record any discrepancies in assembly log
- Inform supervisors of any part or equipment defects to ensure prompt response to the problem
- Familiarize yourself with the tools, instrumentation and calibration equipment
- Communicate with other stations on the assembly line to ensure maximum speed and accuracy
- Maintain and service all equipment when necessary
- Conserve resources and supplies to facilitate minimum waste
- Assemble components accurately, thoroughly and quickly to approved specification
- Able to lift a minimum of 50lbs to 75lbs unassisted
- Additional Responsibilities will be added
To learn more about the changing world of work, please visit our website and follow us on Facebook Manpower Manitoba.
Manpower is a Fortune 500 company, with a worldwide network of 4,400 offices around the globe and 32 offices in Canada. As a world leader in the employment industry, we have been named Americas Most Admired Staffing Company by Fortune Magazine for four consecutive years.