Browns Socialhouse is excited to announce we will be joining the Brandon community once again! We are ready to socialize and are eager to find the newest members of our dynamic team starting with our Floor Manager positions.
The Floor manager position has huge growth potential and will challenge your leadership values and commitment to service excellence. More than anything we want to find that special someone who drives positivity promotes quality and consistency!
If you want to be part of this exciting opening and love to
* Have Fun
* Assist in the day-to-day leadership and management of a casual-fine dining restaurant
* Maintain and support the high standard of quality represented in our Food and Beverage programs.
* Co-ordinate and conduct pre-shift meetings and maintain daily communication for Food, Wine and Beverage details as they relate to service.
* Develop and maintain staff’s product knowledge through ongoing training with the utilization of seminars and tastings.
* Culture a positive work environment where staff development and good work are recognized.
You should have…
* At least two years of management experience working in the restaurant industry
* Excellent interpersonal skills, guest service, and oral/written communication skills
* Strong computer and office administration skills
* The ability to train effectively and execute to deliver a great guest experience
* A passion for food, beverage and all things related to the restaurant business
* An ability to build and foster relationships
* High attention to detail
* A true passion for perfecting Guest Experiences and People Development.
Candidates may email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or to this ad.
Visit us online at www.brownssocialhouse.com to learn more about our exciting restaurants. We thank all candidates for their applications, however, we will contact only those we intend to interview.